Tuesday 1 November 2011

New Hordes: Domination Skorne Warbeast. The Archidon - In Todays PP Insider


 Check out todays new Privateer Insider from Brian Dugas - Link here > Insider 11-1-2011 
A STUNNING new Skorne Warbeast. The Archidon. This model alone is making me wat to pick up a small Skorne force. It stunning. Very dynamic and veydabgerous looking.
Full Insider post below

If you were one of the lucky folks who attended one of my sculpting demos at Lock & Load you may have seen me in the process of sculpting the Archidon skorne warbeast! Well, after much hard work, as well as squeezing in several other projects like the Throne of Everblight, here is the final result! I had a lot of fun making this heavy warbeast for HORDES: Domination, and I think he turned out pretty cool!





Hendybadger out

2 comments:

  1. Really looks like a Legion beast rather than a Skorne one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont think it looks 'impossible' enough to be Legion

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...