Tuesday 9 August 2011

A HUGE THANK YOU TO YOU!!!!

I would just like to say a HUGE thankyou to all followers, veiwers and random clickers of my blog.

It has had over 25,000 hits in just 8 months!!!

Theres more to come on this blog aswell. ALOT more.
Including-
Cornwalls first Breast Cancer Brawl on Oct 15th
North Cornwall Beasts and Bionics first tournament 'Claws and Cogs' on September 17th
The Warmachine: Wrath release evnt with new Faction coins
Why I have been sawing large based models in half......
Maybe a whole new Monsterpocalypse community in the South West
Some actual painting (I promise)
How to make deep swamp bases
And loads more..........

Once agian, thankyou for following.
I hope you have enjoyed the ride so far and will enjoy reading in the future.

May your random number generator cubes be kind to you

Hendybadger out

2 comments:

  1. Really impressed with all of your blog stuff this far. I love reading PP stuff and seeing all the new things going on and coming out.

    Are you painting a force for the Breast Cancer Brawl. I love the way PP puts on events like that or the Foodmachine tournaments. Such a fun way to raise money for good causes.

    All the best,

    Pete

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers for that Pete.
    I probably wont be playing in the Breast Cancer Brawl myself but will definatly be doing a couple of models for the 'Paint it Pink' auction.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...