Tuesday 7 October 2014

WIP of a New City Game Board


With us picking up the Batman Minis Game and with Pulp City Supreme Edition shipping soon, I thought it was about time for a new game board.
Sorry for the dodgy picture quality. My camera has been playing up.


After a chat with my local carpenter friend Aaron, he arrived at my door with this nice little board. 3 feet x 3 feet. 5 inch wide roads and rounded street corners.


It wasn't long before I wanted to stick some buildings and models on it and see how it looked.
Minutes later, Batman and the Green Arrow faced off against Deathstroke, Bane and the Riddler.

Here are some shots of the full layout at the moment.


The main buildings are the 28mm CityBlock range from Sarissa Precision, lots of the smaller scenery bits are from Fenris Games and the rest is stuff I have picked up over a couple of years but don't remember where from.

It isn't finished yet though. I want to try and find some more low cover to spread around and there is a nice Pub I have on the way from Timeline Miniatures.

THEN, there are the goodies Knight Models  are working on. Anyone for an Asylum?



Hendybadger awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

4 comments:

  1. I am terrified at the price of the Asylum when it releases....as the minis are expensive (granted high quality) but on par with GW pricing...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No idea how much it will be yet.
      Will post it up as soon as I find out though.

      Delete
  2. I’d like to get your input on the Sarissa-Precision products as compared to some of the other terrain stuff out there. I’m debating on either a couple of Sarissa-Precision buildings or the Timeline Pub you have above. A compare and contrast article would be much appreciated!
    Thanks and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should be getting some more Sarissa soon so that shouldn't be a problem.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...