Sunday 11 October 2015

Darth Badger Returns to X-Wing


Back in 2013, Darth Badger starter playing X-Wing and went on to win the South West regionals.
Life then happened. Children, work, new games and all sorts. The X-Wing collection was moved on for make way for other goodies.

Roughly 2 1/2 years later, I got the itch again. Since I last played the game they have released all sort of new goodies including a whole new play type in Epic / Cinematic.
I could feel the dark side of the Force calling.
I gathered together some pennies, store credit and some extra work cash and started to make mistakes.


The Imperial Fleet has gathered again! All these pretty new ships.
What on earth do they do? Does the Imperial fleet work like it used to?
What am I going to be facing?
Can't wait to find out.


I'm not entering the dark battlefields of space alone though.
Mrs Hendybadger / The Galley Wench has grabbed herself a Scum and Villainy fleet.
Looking at the cards for these, I'm going to be in trouble.

Back with more on this soon,

Darth Badger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...