Friday 22 June 2012

Looking for a Reporter Mini. Help?






I am trying to find a mini.
The reporter pictured above and below.
(above from the Pulp City Forum, below from the Pulp Citizen Blog)
Its was a limited release from Pulp City a couple of years ago.
She is named June Summers but I would imagine lots of people used her for other things and in other games.


Do you have this mini in your collection? Or do you know anybody that does?
Would you (or they) be willing to part with it for a very generous price?

I would be very grateful if the ToaTS readers could help me track this mini down.
Anybody that posts a link on their own blog and/or site about this hunt will get added to the Blogrolls here (if not on them already) and I will return the favour with a guest post of your own on here whenever you like.

Thanks in advance.

Hendybadger awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...