Saturday 10 March 2012

Its a good day to be a Badger - Won, added and comp

I checked my emails this morning to find a couple of very cool ones.
First up were some messages from the Cupboard of Nurgle Blog telling me I had won their competition. Yay!
And the prize? A stunning Chaos Nurgle Lord painter by the Mighty Simo.
Looks like Nurgles Rot is going to start infecting my collection.
Head over to the Cupboard of Nurgle Blog and check it out. Some amazing stuff.

This has inspired me to run a competition myself.
The prize will be one of the new wave of Pulp City Supremes. The Green Serpent L2 Villain.
But how to run it?
There are 2 options.
1. When the blog reaches 100 followers, there will be a random draw or
2. People submit their best Pulp City in-game action shots!
Which would you prefer?

Going back to the emails, the next one was very good as well. Tales of a Tabletop Skirmisher has been added to the GDMNW Blogdex.
Head of the the Blogdex >>HERE<< to check out LOADS of great gaming blogs.

I'm off to the painting table again. Still working on the PC Exchange and the 2012 11+1 challenge.
Hendybadger out

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the win. That Nurgle Lord is excellent. And that Green Serpent L2 Villain will make a very nice prize.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joe.
      As a blogger yourself, which competition option would you go for?

      Delete
  2. How about a paint a civilian contest?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea.
      I plan to run a couple more comps in the near future so may keep that idea for one of those

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...