Monday 19 March 2012

Avengers Assemble(d) + PC Grail found! Looks abit Grimm though.





Following on from yesterdays post >>HERE<< I have an update to show you.
(click pics to view larger)

Avengers Assemble(d)

I have started to get paint on a couple and they are all tied together by using Post Apoc base toppers from Fenris Games.
I will post up progress as and when I have it!

On a more important note, I have managed to track down 3 more of my Pulp City Grails.
Limited or un-released models.
This time its the Grimm! All 3 of them!
Hulking Grimm, Elder Grimm and Driller Grimm.




Looking forward to painting these little guys up and trying them in a game.
That 4 out of 6 Grails now. Only 2 left to find.
June Summers and the Red Baron. Do you know anyone that has one of these lying around?

Hendybadger awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

 

6 comments:

  1. The Grimms are neat. Looking forward to seeing them painted, and in action!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are on the list but behind the Avengers

      Delete
  2. The Grimms are fun to paint. I have done 4 now and have 2 more started (which I must finish!). :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cant wait to see some color on them (as well as any conversions)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Conversions will be minimal as I love the original PC models

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...