Thursday 17 January 2013

Dystopian Legions Wave 3 by Golem Painting Studio






I recently had contact from Gary at Golem Painting Studios directing me to some photos of the Dystopian Legions Wave 3 models he had painted.

They are that impressive, I thought I would share them on here.

Kindom of Britannia
Sky Hussar Officer
 
Sky Hussar Unit Leader

HMG Section

Prussian Empire
Teutonic Knight Marshall




Teutonic Knight with Tesla Lance




HMG

Federated States of America
HMG

Timber Wolves

You can see more amazing models from Golem Painting Studio on their Facebook Page and Website




Keep an eye out on here for more goodies soon from Dystopian Legions

Hendybadger awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

2 comments:

  1. Awww that's not fair leaving the shiney out where anyone can find it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mwah ha ha!
      My evil plan is working once again!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...