Friday 24 June 2016

Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters?


Following on from my Avengers Mansion, I thought that Arkham would also make a decent Xavier's School for Gifted Younsters.

 

Using the same parts of Arkham, I have set them out in a wider layout to give the impression of a large school instead of a single building.
The statues in the middle are just filler until I can find a decent fountain to place there and as it's the home of the X-Men, it will always get attacked. Hence the wrecked Sentinel parts outside.
Again, it needs something more. But I'm not sure what at the moment.

Thoughts?

- Hendybadger

2 comments:

  1. Legit. That's a great use idea. I love terrain with multiple uses. I wonder if I could fit it in a Malifaux or Infinity table?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see it fitting into Mali easily. Not so sure on Infinity.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...