Wednesday 22 June 2016

Avengers Mansion board


Any long term readers of this blog will know that often I like to grab a load of terrain and see what new boards I can come up with.
As I have the KM Arkham Asylum but I am now in love with the new Marvel game (that I have wanted for years), I thought it would be good to try and combine them.


Using the board and the main 3 buildings of Arkham, I added some other bits including my WIP Avengers statue and a Quinjet to go for an Avengers Manison!

I think its going to need some more bits added for cover and throwing and will be best played from left to right so both teams get a bit of mansion.
So far though I think it's working.

What do you think?
Would you add or remove anything?

- Hendybadger

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...