Wednesday 20 May 2015

Board #2 - The Industrial District


You may have noticed recently that this blog and my posts on Wayland have been a bit quiet.
This is due to that 'real life' thing happening and not having much free hobby time over the past few weeks. Everything should be back on track by next week hopefully though.

But, last week I received my goodies from the Impudent Mortal Kickstarter and a lovely building from Multiverse Gaming. (reviews coming son)
When I had a little spare time, I sat down with a knife, some PVA and a HUGE box of laser cut MDF and ended up with this!
Board number 2, the Industrial District.

It's going to take a while to get this all painted but what do you think of it all so far?
(sorry for the dodgy pics. They were all taken on a mobile)

Joker and Batsy meet once again at Smiley's (Ace) Chemicals
Speedy takes up position on the new Multiverse building.
Bane and Clayface fight it out at Star Tech (Labs)
Team Arrow appear from underneath the Factory Club (Verdant)

Wayne Enterprises ship into this area often.
Harley and Mr J join Scarecrow and Clayface.
Robin arrives in the Batwing
Joker's clowns cover the walkways, skylights and water towers.
Batman and his team take up base in Verdant.

- Hendybadger

10 comments:

  1. Fantastic looking table! Well done with this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing, your setup is very fitting for the game and I like it a lot!
    This will look fabulous once painted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some great looking scenery for sure. The only one I don't really like the look of is the factory club, but otherwise I am sure it'll all look amazing painted up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I picked up the club more for gaming uses than looks.
      I liked the multiple open levels.

      Delete
  4. Looks like an amazing board to play on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will be giving it a full test very soon.

      Delete
  5. Now that is a board I would love to play on. You have done a superb job sir. Huge character - well done indeed. I love the variety of angles, looks and levels. Fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers.
      If you are ever in the South West UK, it's ready to play on!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...