Tuesday, 31 January 2012
The '2012 11+1 Challenge' from Pen and Lead
Over on the Pen and Lead Blog (link), Varagon has issued a challenge.
The 2012 11+1 painting challenge.
I couldn't say no!
The original post is HERE and the idea is to paint 1 mini a month plus an extra during the year.
It cant be a commission, to sell, traded, used for an exchange or anything similar. It has to be yours. By you for you. And has to be one of the models from your starting list.
What am I going to do?
Cheat! Well not exactly. I have started painting some models in this month so they will be included in my list. But each will only count as half a month seeing they all have the base colours down.
And to make it a bit harder because I cheated, I will also include a couple of extras. All will be Pulp City minis as I have LOTS that need painting.
1. Supreme Zed + Sanguine/Draku
2. Skyline + Jade Hawk
3. Solar + Perun
4. Trail + Harrier
5. Tritonius + Kitty Cheshire
6. Mourn + Loup Garou
(that's the minis already started)
8. Hadron (Cap, Giant + Mini)
9. Nuclear Jones + Dr Mercury (Because Docs simple and doesn't count as a whole one to me)
10. Arquero + Avatar of the Jaguar (Again, my Avatar scheme is simple so doesn't count as a whole)
11. (Something special) Grimms! Hulking and Driller
+1. (Something even more specialer) PULP CITY MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!
Will they be in order? Probably not. But they will ALL be finished by Dec 31st 2012!
Think I can do it?