Monday 21 March 2016

Wooosh! Pew Pew! Gaming Quinjet!



In my hunt for goodies to add to my Marvel Mini Game tables, I came across a Hasbro Quinjet from Avengers Assemble.
Some were crazy money but I found one cheap on eBay and it arrived this weekend.


I think it looked quite good on the table but maybe a little big?
I know, time to watch Avengers Assemble and check! (good excuse yeah?)

In the movie there are two characters side by side in the cockpit and four characters all standing in the back making this toy almost spot on for size.

What do you think? Too big or just right?


I also had a random thought while playing a couple of games.
Being a Marvel fan for years I have characters that I like a characters that I don't from both the comics and the movies.
This gaming is changing that!

I have never been keen on Cap, Thor or Cyclops but on the table they are great fun.
On the other hand, I love the Guardians but I just can't get on with them on the table. My wife is evil with them though so it must be me and not the rules.

Have you found the same sort of thing? Is the MUMG changing the way you see different Supers?


- Hendybadger

2 comments:

  1. I think the size is spot on for the game, it looks really cool!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...