Friday 22 January 2016

Arkham Asylum Complex 2.0



After trying out the Arkham Asylum kit on a road board the other day, I wondered if it would work on my angled board.
I prefer roads at an angle as it draws away from games played straight across the board and people don't always stick to the roads as it isn't always the most direct route.

From suggestions I have added some more scatter terrain to try and make it a bit more playable.
The Iceberg and Vale billboards may have to go thought as they don't really fit the look.






What do you think?
Do you prefer this set up or the last one? Or even the original with courtyard?

- Hendybadger

7 comments:

  1. Angled boards do look interesting, and are a nice change. I don't know that I agree about them removing firing lanes or stopping play across the table. I've heard it suggested before, and it really comes down to the scenario and how people deploy their models.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have found that it draws away from grouping and makes people use the scenery a little more.

      Delete
  2. I think the advertising boards would be good size and shape wise - they're just not the right colour / theme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm thinking about getting some more and printing out other Arkham signs for them.

      Delete
  3. Hi,
    Would be kind and tell where are both the game mats you are using coming from?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...