Thursday 5 January 2017

Hello


X-Men cartoon screenshot
Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Beast.
After Ian decided to retire from this blog and the public gaming scene, I had thought about starting my own blog as a resource to all new and existing Superhero Universe and Batman Miniatures gamers.
However the more I thought about it, the more I thought that Tales from a Tabletop Skirmisher was already such a great place it would be a shame to let it gather dust. So I asked Hendybadger if I could continue this blog and very kindly he said Yes!
So I am writing this intro to give you some information on who I am and what I hope to achieve with continuing this blog.

Who Am I?

Most of my friends in the wargaming community know me as Beast so that is the name I will use on this blog. I started my journey into this fantastic hobby when I was 12 with Warhammer 40K and played on and off until around 2 years ago when I got completely hooked by the hobby again and started playing more seriously and much more often.
I currently own a Tau, Ork and Genestealer Cult army for Warhammer 40K, a Skaven and Orge army for Warhammer Age of Sigmar, and I hope to start a World Eaters Horus Heresy army in the near future.
Most importantly for this blog though I play both Good and Evil Avengers for Marvel Universe Miniatures Game and Justice League for the DC Universe Miniatures Game. I have a small Law Forces crew for the Batman Miniatures Game.
Friends of mine will tell you I love to play narrative games but I am not the best at painting. However I do plan to spend a lot more time on my painting this year.

What I Hope To Achieve?

Firstly and most importantly I want to maintain this blog as the number one resource for new and existing players from rulebooks and FAQs to new character cards and releases. Secondly I hope to do written reviews on individual models, teams and tactics. Lastly I hope in the far future to publish video battle reports too.

So let me finish by thanking Hendybadger for this opportunity, welcoming new players of these fantastic games and welcoming back existing players.

- Beast

5 comments:

  1. Glad this place will keep on going, thanks for taking over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank for the kind words. I will do my best.

      Delete
  2. Welcome Beast :) looking forward to seeing you in my feeds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome and happy new year.
    I look forward to your future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. あなたの文章はいつも、私があなたと一緒にいるような気分にさせる方法を持っています. タップ スピードを紹介したいと思います。これは、オンライン ゲーマーの間で人気のゲームです。 自分自身に挑戦し、クリック スキルを向上させるのに最適な方法であり、プレイするのはとても楽しいものです。

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...