Saturday 1 December 2012

WarmaHordes Online Charity Auction - Only 2 Days Left! + PtCP Entries


As the title says, the WarmaHordes Charity Auction (here)  only has 2 days to go!
Head over and check it out for the chance to help a great cause and grab yourself some awesome goodies.

We have also had some more entries for the Paint the City Pink Breast Cancer Awareness Fundraiser.
A whole bunch of Pulp City goodness and a little bit of Dredd!

Pink-rager (that sounds wrong) by Robin


Guerrilla by Luke


Red Riding Hoodoo and Zombie Wolf by Ron


Nuke and Twilight by James



Avatar of the Jaguar by Falk @ Tabletop Fix



Zombie Mistress by Andrew



Wont be in for the auction but I had to show this one, Seabolt by Eisengrim


The final days of Paint the City Pink are almost upon us. Keep an eye out.

Hendybadger awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

1 comment:

  1. Hello would you mind sharing which blog platform you're using?

    I'm planning to start my own blog soon but I'm having a hard time

    selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is

    because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm looking
    for something unique. P.S Sorry for getting off-topic but I had to ask!
    my page - please click the next website

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...