Monday 17 December 2012

Batman Minis Sizes - Lots of Pics






I have been looking into the Batman Miniature game from Knight Models.
To help me get an idea of model sizes, one of the ToaTS readers ferrus01 sent me these pictures.

The first five are the November releases side by side and the sixth shows 'Bats' next to some standard 28mm minis.

The last 2 are from the Mistycball Blog and show Killer Croc and Bane in game next to Harley Quinn and some Minions






Bane and Croc are HUGE!!!!!!
The more I see of this game, the more I want it. Hope the rules are posted soon.

Hendybadger awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!



2 comments:

  1. You're getting me very excited about a game that I wasn't even thinking of picking up. Those are sweet minis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are stunning. Just waiting to see what the rules are like now.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...