Friday 22 July 2016

What's Happening?


Hey there folks!

I know the blog has been quiet for a week or more so I thought I would quickly let you know whats going on.

First of all, it has been our local carnival week so my 'real life' job has been crazy.
Plus a lot of hours have needed covering.

In the world of gaming I have been hard at work on a fun project I hope you will all get to see on tabletops soon. ;)

I have a nice pile of Marvel and Batman model I need to get building but haven't had time to touch them recently.
I have also been talked into picking up a new game.
The much loved/hated Warhammer: Age of Sigmar.
I have decided to go with the Seraphon as my old Blood Bowl teams were always Lizardmen and our eldest son said "Daddy, I like the dinosaurs!"
A couple of day later, my first parcel in a VERY long time from GW arrived.


This should be an interesting journey. I'll keep you up to date as and when I can.

But why the Black Flash picture at the top?
Well, next week I will be running a little giveaway to win a Limited Edition Black Flash for the Batman game.
If you could add a character to the Batman game, have a think about what they should do.

- Hendybadger


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...